Please find here Jamnagar SSA District conference minutes of meeting.
Our Circle President shri M K Kandoriya offer his resignation from the post of Gujarat Circle President on dated 10-10-2014. After deliberate discussion with all the CWC members of Gujarat circle and it has been decided to accepted his resignation. Also it has been decided to nominate shri M K Kandoriya in different council to represent DRTTA on various platforms. Shri Vismay Oza Gujarat circle treasurer will look after the charge of circle president till next CWC meeting.
BSNL Corporate Office issued letter for increase in wage ceiling under EPS,1995 from Rs 6500/- to Rs 15000/- w.e.f 1st Sept 2014 :
Pension calculation: (Pensionable service years)*(Pensionable Salary)/70
# If pensionable service period is more than 20 years than 2 years bonus will be given in pensionable service period.
Example: If someone joined service at the age of 25 years and retired at age of 60 years than
Pensionable service : 35 years + 2 years bonus
Pensionable Salary: 15000 (Ceiling limit)
Pension: (37*15,000)/70= Rs. 7,928/-
It is hereby notified that the 6th All India Conference of Sanchar Nigam Association of Telecom Technical Assistant will be held on 22-23 Nov,2014 at Kolkata. Please have the following informations:
1. The delegation fees will be Rs. 1200 per delegate.
2. All District Secretaries are requested to prepare delegation list and send list to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com before date 31-10-2014.
3. All District secretaries please send delegation fees to following account of SNATTA Gujarat Circle Treasure:
- Account Name: VISMAY OZA
- Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- Branch: Ring Road Branch , Rajkot
- A/C No. : 2111366815
- IFSC: KKBK0002789
4. After depositing delegation fees to above account, please send email for information to firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Do not deposit delegation fees to any other account.
6. For any other query contact CC, CP or CS of SNATTA GUJARAT.
7. Please book your reservation as soon as possible, only few tickets are left.
MAKE OUR 6th AIC GRAND SUCCESS WITH YOUR HUGE PRESENCE AND SUPPORT.
Due to some unavoidable issues, the date of All India Conference which was proposed to be held from 8-11-2014 to 9-11-2014 at Calcutta, may be changed. A thorough discussion with all circles is going on.
All District Secretaries are hereby requested not to make any reservations since the date may be changed.
We will update final dates and all other necessary information like delegation fees,A/C number etc within 10.10.2014.